Welcome to my Blog.

Please be free to look around and comment on my things. Thanks for checking out my blog. Have a nice day!(:

Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm Stupid!!


Wellllllllll I'm a busy person I guess and haven't been able to get to the computer and lagging on this big time...I feel sooo bad it has been Thanksgiving break which means I have been even more busy. Oh and I have Strep Throat...I had it on Thanksgiving barley could eat anything...sucked big time!!
The eye is staring at you....

Very Japanese...
P.S--Just for you Oliver. My name is Maddy!!

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I ate extra on thanksgiving for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Oh and I have Strep Throat...I had it on Thanksgiving barley could eat anything...sucked big time!!

    Damn, that sucks. Your own body deprived you of Thanksgiving's only pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. strep? nasty... feel better

    i like the eye

    ReplyDelete
  4. step throat? gnarly, i feel for ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks! One time I got my teeth pulled right before turkey day. I couldn't eat zip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get better soon!
    that eye is staring at me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch, hope your throat feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete