Welcome to my Blog.

Please be free to look around and comment on my things. Thanks for checking out my blog. Have a nice day!(:

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Music.

Sooo....I was stumped when it came to my new post then I read the comment...the most awesomeness comment ever....SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKES ARCTIC MONKEYS!! Ok...yes I think I might be in love with that band..my fav-o-fav....Would give someone an arm to see them play live...Ok...maybe not an arm but you get the point. If you guys never heard of them. They are a must to look up on Youtube!! Love them haha <3
If you don't know what songs lemme just tell you my top 10!!!
In no certain order
10. Cigarette Smoker Fiona
9. Fake Tales of San Francisco
8. Mardy Bum
7. Teddy Picker
6. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
5. Fluorescent Adolescent
4. When the Sun goes Down
3.Leave Before the Lights Come on
2. Crying Lightning
1.The View From the Afternoon
And trust me MANY more ...XP

3 comments:

  1. Heard some of their songs on the radio, and they were always a blast.
    I should really check out their full albums though.

    ReplyDelete